Widex Unique 220 is the essential, low to mid-range level of the Widex Unique range of hearing aids, with technology more superior than the 110.
UNIQUE hearing aids capture all the sounds you need, from the highs to the lows, from the loud to the very quiet. No other hearing aid can provide you with such a wide range of comfortable, audible sounds.
Precision and Performance
Enjoy supreme hearing aid sound in any environment. Only UNIQUE can reduce unwanted soft sounds while maintaining the useful ones. And when you’re outdoors, UNIQUE hearing aids significantly reduce wind noise.
Pure, Clean sounds
Make the most of every experience. UNIQUE filters out the unwanted sounds – like the refrigerator’s humming – while still letting in whispers and other pleasant soft sounds.
Enjoy TV, music or listening to your mobile
Unique can be easily combined with our DEX assistive listening devices, so you can enjoy watching echo-free television, listening to music or using your mobile phone – all completely wirelessly. You can also easily connect to FM streaming and to a landline telephone with crystal-clear sound streaming directly to your hearing aids.
Unique Fusion 220 Performance
The Fusion 220 is best in the following listening circumstances:
- One-on-One conversations
- Watching TV
- Theatres, lectures and movies
- Moderately noisy environments at shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
- Mobile Phone
Hearing Aid Style
The Fusion 220 RIC is a Receiver in the Canal (RIC) style. The compact case housing the electronics is located behind the ear and excludes the speakers. The speaker, also known as the receiver, is located at the end of an ultra-thin sound wire that travels into your ear canal.
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
We'll refer you to your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.