Widex Unique 330 is the superior and in the top-range of all Widex Unique range of hearing aids, with its technology more superior than the 220.
If you’re looking for a discreet hearing aid that looks good and delivers great sound, then look no further. The new ultra-small UNIQUE CIC MICRO from Widex is a hearing aid that doesn’t compromise on either.
It is one of the smallest hearing aids on the market and up to 30 percent smaller than their traditional CIC (Completely-in-canal) hearing aid.
CIC micro is non-wireless, thus cannot be used to stream phone calls, music or the TV directly to the aid. If streaming is a requisite, then standard CIC is the option.
Precision and Performance
Enjoy supreme hearing aid sound in any environment. Only UNIQUE can reduce unwanted soft sounds while maintaining the useful ones. And when you’re outdoors, UNIQUE hearing aids significantly reduce wind noise.
Pure, Clean sounds
Make the most of every experience. UNIQUE filters out the unwanted sounds – like the refrigerator’s humming – while still letting in whispers and other pleasant soft sounds.
Unique CIC-Micro 330 Features
The Fusion 330 is best in the following listening circumstances:
- One-on-One conversations
- Watching TV
- Theatres, lectures and movies
- Moderately noisy environments at shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
- Mobile Phone
- Small group conversations
- Busy Restaurant
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
We'll refer you to your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.