Light and comfortable, Ace™ primax is the smallest in the family of RIC hearing aids. Despite its compact form, Ace primax is packed with powerful features to deliver the natural ease of hearing. Ideal for first-time wearers and those who demand the utmost in discretion and functionality, the new Ace primax RIC sits unobtrusively behind the ear.
The automatic SpeechMaster function, a key feature of the Primax technology, elevates the speaker of interest above other voices while reducing the background sounds and voices outside your direction of attention making it easy for you to understand what matters.
Try a demo Ace hearing device today, shipped directly to you all programmed to your audiogram!
Contact us for more information on our Ace demo.
Primax 7 Features
Signia Primax 7 is the premium, top of the range suitable for mild to severe hearing loss.
- 48 channels
- 6 programs
- 3 HD Music programs
- Spatial speech focus
- Echo shield
Primax 7 Performance
The Primax 7 is best in the following listening circumstances:
- One-on-One conversations
- Watching TV
- Theatres, lectures and movies
- Mobile Phone
- Large group conversations
- Busy Restaurant
- Large Gatherings | Big Crowds
- In significantly loud, noisy environments such as shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
Signia Ace Features
- Ultra-small design, nearly invisible when worn
- Directional microphones. Optimised placement and orientation ensure the best possible hearing performance.
- Tinnitus therapy signals with five static noise types and four ocean wave signals
- Push button for program changes
- Size 10 battery
- Remotely controllable via the touchControl App (Apple/Android) to allow for programs, volume, bass and treble to be discreetly changed.
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
We'll refer you to your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.