The Cellion is Siemens Signia’s first and smallest rechargeable hearing aid with Primax technology. Ideal for those that do not want the fuss of changing batteries.
Cellion’s rechargeable lithium-ion power cell uses convenient wireless inductive charging technology with no fiddly batteries to replace. Just place the Cellion hearing aids in the charger and the smart electronics take care of the rest.
Take them out of the charger and they automatically turn on for you. It is the only rechargeable hearing aid with unlimited streaming that last up to two days without recharging. 4 hours of recharge provides 24 hours of continuous hearing. If you need to top up, a 30-minute recharge will keep them going for another 7 hours!
**Cellion charger not included in price of hearing aid; it is an additional purchase**
Primax 3 Features
Signia Cellion Primax 3 is the advanced, mid-level hearing aid in the range, suitable for mild to moderate hearing loss.
- 24 channels
- 6 programs
- 1 HD Music programs
Primax 3 Performance
The Cellion Primax 3 is best in the following listening circumstances:
- One-on-one conversations
- Watching TV
- Theaters, lectures and movies
- Mobile Phones
Signia Cellion Features
- No battery door or battery cells required. Just place in the charging cradle for seamless, inductive recharging
- One full 4 hour charge provides 24 hours of hearing with unlimited streaming for two days
- Smallest rechargeable hearing aid available on the market, only 3.4cm long
- Wireless connectivity with Easy audio streaming and remote control functionality via the easyTek and easyTek App.
- TwinPhone, the telephone signal is transmitted clearly from one hearing aid to the other
- Directional microphones. Optimised placement and orientation ensure the best possible hearing performance.
- Tinnitus therapy signals with five static noise types and four ocean wave signals
- Push button for program changes
- Remotely controllable via the touchControl App (Apple/Android) to allow for programs, volume, bass and treble to be discreetly changed
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
We'll refer you to your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.