The Siemens CARAT is one of their larger RIC (receiver in canal) style and ideal for people who demand a larger hearing aid with longer battery life. Equipped with a housing that provides perfect wearing comfort, Carat is available in two versions to meet almost every wearing need and preference. Carat models are rechargeable while Carat A models are DAI-ready to connect to FM systems and stream sound directly into your ears.
The Siemens Carat Binax 7 is the ultimate, top-tier level hearing aid in the range, suitable for mild to profound hearing loss. It has 48 channels and 6 programs.
The Carat can be easily controlled by the touchConrol App on Andriod or iOS smartphones.
The Carat Binax 7 is the Premium, top-range level of hearing aid.
- A superior binaural listening experience
- Premium wireless connectivity for absolutely convenient control
- A tinnitus noiser to help manage tinnitus
- Advanced BestSound™ Technology
- Directional microphones to help you to focus on conversation
- Rechargeable – the eCharger charges and dehumidifies the hearing aid overnight
- The Direct Audio Input option for Carat A models: Carat A models’ standard battery compartment can be exchanged for one with a connection for Direct Audio Input. The DAI-ready version allows connection to FM systems and streams sound directly into your ears. This is especially helpful in noisy environments, such as classrooms.
Binax 7 Performance
The Binax 7 is best in the following listening circumstances
- One-on-One conversations
- Watching TV
- Theatres, lectures and movies
- Mobile Phone
- Small group conversations
- Busy Restaurant
- Large Gatherings | Big Crowds
- In significantly loud, noisy environments such as shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
We'll refer you to your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.