SILK Primax by Siemens Signia is a remarkable hearing device that sits discreetly within the ear canal. One of the world’s smallest in-ear hearing aid, the new SILK is virtually invisible when worn.
Super soft and super comfortable, it fits immediately without the need for a specially custom housing. Despite its amazing size, the SILK delivers an outstanding hearing experience that is clinically proven to reduce listening effort.
Signia SILK demo hearing device
- Ultra small design, nearly invisible when worn
- Wireless connectivity for audio streaming and discrete remote control functionality (program, volume, etc) via the easyTek Apple or Adroid App
- Revolutionary binaural OneMic directionality boosts the ears natural focus on specific sounds from the front, while filtering out annoying noises from behind
- Tinnitus therapy signals with five static noise types and four ocean wave signals
- Size 10 battery
Signia SILK Primax is available in three technology levels. Click on each level for more detailed info on each level
See also Siemens Signia PURE (receiver in the ear style) Demo Device.
Is SILK suited to you?
Before proceeding with a demo, you will need to send us your audiogram for our in-house audiologist to review and determine whether your hearing loss is suitable for a SILK. We may also need to phone you to determine a number of other factors.
Email email@example.com to further enquire about suitability and/or to send your audiogram.
How is SILK custom programmed?
The SILK Primax demo hearing device will be programmed to your audiogram by our in-house audiologist and shipped directly from The Hearing Care Shop to you. We’ll include a range of silicon sleeves in different sizes, so you can easily fit and adjust them to your personal preference.
You can trial the SILK demo for two weeks to experience if the SILK Primax is suitable to your hearing loss and needs!
The trial period for the SILK demo hearing device is two weeks. The SILK demo hearing device is not a fully functional hearing aid, it has an integrated clock that will stop the demo hearing device from operating after three weeks of it being programmed.
A fully functional SILK Primax hearing aid is required to be programmed by a clinician at a Partner Clinic in conjunction with a fitting appointment.
HOW To START your trial
Order your SILK demo hearing device on this page by selecting the quantity (one or both ears) and technology level you wish to trial. Follow the onscreen prompts to pay the bond and enter your contact details, including address.
We will send a confirmation email upon receiving the order. The email will detail demo inclusions, instructions on how to insert and use the SILK demo hearing device and contact details for audiological support during the trial period.
Bond Payment & Refund
- Payment of $200 (per ear) is bond for the demo hearing device .
- At the end of the two week trial, the demo hearing device should be returned to The Hearing Care Shop.
- On receipt of the demo hearing device, which must be in its original working condition (i.e not damaged or broken), you will be refunded the full bond.
- Refund is reversed onto the credit card used to purchase the demo trial via the eWAY payment gateway.
- If you require demo hearing device for each ear, increase the basket quantity to two. The bond will be $400 ($200 per device)
Why is a bond taken?
The SILK demo hearing device is the property of The Hearing Care Shop. A bond is taken to ensure the SILK demo hearing device is returned to us in its original working condition, or in the case it is lost we are partially reimbursed for replacing the device.