The Phonak Audeo Belong B90 Direct allows you to connect to your Apple or Android devices.
The hearing aid functions just like a Bluetooth wireless headset by utilising built-in microphones to pick up your voice for phone calls. Now you can hear the phone ringing directly in your hearing aids. You also have the option to answer or reject calls with the simple push of a button on your Audeo B-Direct hearing aids.
The B70 is the top, premium level of hearing solution from Phonak.
Phonak B90 Direct Features
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to Android and Apple devices
- Answer calls and talk hands-free using your hearing aids as a wireless headset
- Experience excellent TV sound quality
- Turn your hearing aids into wireless TV headphones (TV connector required)
- 20 Programing Channels
- Reduces distracting echo, making listening in echoey environments such as large public buildings more comfortable
- Speech in car – listening effort is reduced so you can enjoy the journey and the conversation
- Provides understanding of a single voice in a noisy crowd, for example while gathering with your family in a restaurant
- Offers a full and rich music experience so you can enjoy listening to your favourite music again
- Uncomfortable loud sounds are reduced enhancing your listening comfort
- Speech optimisation in noisy environment
- Speech optimisation for 1-on-1 conversation
- Tinnitus Balance feature designed to reduce the annoyance and awareness of your tinnitus
The B90 is best in the following listening circumstances:
- One-on-One conversations
- Watching TV
- Theatres, lectures and movies
- Moderately noisy environments at shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
- Mobile Phone
- Small group conversations
- Busy Restaurant
- Large Gatherings | Big Crowds
- In significantly loud, noisy environments such as shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
Phonak Audéo B Direct Features
Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity – Phone
Phonak Audéo B-Direct functions just like a Bluetooth wireless headset by utilising its built-in microphones to pick up your voice for phone calls. Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones*.
You can also control your hearing aids with the Phonak Remote App.
* with Bluetooth® 4.2 wireless technology and most older Bluetooth phones
Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity – TV
Phonak Audéo B-Direct easily connects to your TV or stereo system through a new compact multimedia hub called Phonak TV Connector. This plug and play solution turns your hearing aids into wireless headphones so you can enjoy your favorite TV programs and movies in excellent stereo sound quality
Seamlessly fits to your changing listening environment. AutoSense OS analyses the sounds around you every 0.4 seconds and can identify whether you’re in a noisy restaurant, car, concert or home. It draws upon multiple features blending them to create over 200 distinct settings to precisely match your sound environment.
Speech in Loud Noise
Extracts the single voice you want to hear from a noisy crowd. When noise reaches a level that makes understanding one person in a crowd difficult, StereoZoom is automatically activated, allowing you to focus on the voice you want to hear.
Speech in 360°
Understand speech from any direction. Automatically selects the direction of speech and sends this speech signal from one ear to the other, improving speech intelligibility without the need to face the speaker
Speech in Wind
Enjoy conversations even on a windy day. When wearing hearing aids wind noise interferes with speech understanding and listening comfort. The Speech in Wind feature enhances your ability to understand speech well, even when the wind is blowing.
Hearing Aid Style
The Audeo B Direct is available in one size.
- Size B-13
- Telecoil built in
- Size 13 battery
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
We'll refer you to your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.