The Phonak Audeo Belong B-R90 is the rechargeable hearing aid by Phonak. The Audéo B-R comes with a built-in lithium-ion battery capable of providing 24 hours* of hearing with one simple charge. The B-R90 is a premium level of hearing solution, its technology level, features and functionality more superior than the B-R70.
Rechargeable Hearing Aid
- 24 hours — full day use*
- 80 minutes of streaming over 24 hours*
- Lithium-ion battery is 40% more powerful than conventional rechargeable batteries
- Quickest charging and no battery deterioration over time
- Smart charging options ideal for people on the go
- Easy handling, no more hassles with disposable batteries
- Hearing aid includes
- Phonak charging case – a charger, drying kit and protective hard case all-in-one
- Phonak power pack – connects to charging case, ideal for short trips where no power source is available
*Expected result when fully charged.
Phonak B-R90 Features
- 20 Programing Channels
- Reduces distracting echo, making listening in echoey environments such as large public buildings more comfortable
- Speech in car – listening effort is reduced so you can enjoy the journey and the conversation
- Provides understanding of a single voice in a noisy crowd, for example while gathering with your family in a restaurant
- Offers a full and rich music experience so you can enjoy listening to your favourite music again
- Uncomfortable loud sounds are reduced enhancing your listening comfort
- Speech optimisation in noisy environment
- Speech optimisation for 1-on-1 conversation
- Tinnitus Balance feature designed to reduce the annoyance and awareness of your tinnitus
- Rechargeable battery
The B-R90 is best in the following listening circumstances:
- One-on-One conversations
- Watching TV
- Theatres, lectures and movies
- Moderately noisy environments at shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
- Mobile Phone
- Small group conversations
- Busy Restaurant
- Large Gatherings | Big Crowds
- In significantly loud, noisy environments such as shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
Phonak Audéo B Features
B-R is the first ever hearing aid to feature specifically designed build-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery for up to 24 hours of hearing. No more hassles with disposable batteries.
Seamlessly fits to your changing listening environment. AutoSense OS analyses the sounds around you every 0.4 seconds and can identify whether you’re in a noisy restaurant, car, concert or home. It draws upon multiple features blending them to create over 200 distinct settings to precisely match your sound environment.
Speech in Loud Noise
Extracts the single voice you want to hear from a noisy crowd. When noise reaches a level that makes understanding one person in a crowd difficult, StereoZoom is automatically activated, allowing you to focus on the voice you want to hear.
Speech in 360°
Understand speech from any direction. Automatically selects the direction of speech and sends this speech signal from one ear to the other, improving speech intelligibility without the need to face the speaker
Speech in Wind
Enjoy conversations even on a windy day. When wearing hearing aids wind noise interferes with speech understanding and listening comfort. The Speech in Wind feature enhances your ability to understand speech well, even when the wind is blowing.
Hearing Aid Style
The Audeo B-R is a mini, RIC (receiver-in-the-canal) style and available in one size. It is suited for mild to severe hearing loss.
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
We'll refer you to your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.