Oticon Nera2 Pro is the advanced, mid-level hearing solution from Oticon, its technology more superior than the Ria2 Pro.
Hearing Aid Style
The Nera2 Pro CIC is a Completely in Canal hearing aid, with the face plate partially visible at the entry of the ear canal.
Nera2 Pro BrainHearing Technologies
Spatial Sound Advanced – engage with what’s around you
Your Nera2 Pro hearing aids work as a pair, helping your brains natural ability to sense the world around you. You’ll easier locate where each sound is coming from, so you can decide where to focus your attention.
Soft Speech Booster – hear the subtle details
Soft speech and subtle sounds can be difficult to hear. Soft Speech Booster makes muffled sounds and lowered voices more clear, enriching your delicate moments and private conversations.
Free Focus – zoom in on what’s most important
Oftentimes there is a specific voice or sound that you want to focus on. With Free Focus, you can zoom in on what’s important, even though there may be competing noises around you. Nera2 Pro has four different, automatic focus modes to support speech understanding in difficult situations.
YouMatic – shape the sound to suit you
The way you hear is as unique to you as your DNA, and the ways in which our brains interpret sounds are different for every individual. With YouMatic in Nera2 Pro, sound can be tailored to your personal listening preferences giving you a satisfying and natural listening experience
Inium Sense feedback shield
protects you from unwanted whistling, while still giving you a clear and natural sound.
Nera2 Pro Performance
The Nera2 Pro is best in the following listening circumstances:
- One-on-One conversations
- Watching TV
- Theatres, lectures and movies
- Mobile Phone
- Small group conversations
- In significantly loud, noisy environments such as shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
We'll refer you to your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.