Oticon RIA2 is the basic, low-level hearing solution from the Oticon range.
Oticon Ria2 BTE (behind the ear) hearing aids do more than just amplify sound. Featuring two of Oticon’s four BrainHearing technologies – FreeFocus and YouMatic – Ria2 helps you understand the sounds you hear. Your hearing aids will work together to give you a balanced listening experience for good speech understanding, even in noisy situations.
Hearing Aid Style
The Ria2 BTE is a Behind the Ear style. The electronics, including the speakers are housed in a compact case behind the ear, and the sound is sent through a tube into the ear canal.
Ria2 BrainHearing Technologies
Free Focus – zoom in on what’s most important
Oftentimes there is a specific voice or sound that you want to focus on. With Free Focus, you can zoom in on what’s important, even though there may be competing noises around you. Ria2 has three different, automatic focus modes to support speech understanding in difficult situations.
YouMatic – shape the sound to suit you
The way you hear is as unique to you as your DNA, and the ways in which our brains interpret sounds are different for every individual. With YouMatic in Ria2, sound can be tailored to your personal listening preferences giving you a satisfying and natural listening experience
Inium Sense feedback shield
Protects you from unwanted whistling, while still giving you a clear and natural sound.
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
We'll refer you to your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.