The Set 830-TV is an infra-red stereo TV assistive listening system. The set enables assistive listening anywhere in the room without the need for cables, so you can walk around your home or yard. Directly connectable to a TV, hi-fi system or radio, the Set 830-TV guarantees outstanding sound quality, which, for example, thanks to treble emphasis, can be customised to your hearing.
The volume adjustment on the device means you can control the volume to suit your listening needs, without having to turn up or down the sound on the TV, radio, etc which may affect others listening requirements.
What’s more, the receiver is extremely lightweight and, with its perfect-fitting ear pads, offers maximum comfort when worn. Ergonomic controls and visual signals for the individual control processes mean that operation of the Set 830-TV couldn’t be easier.
- Outstanding customised stereo sound
- Three selectable hearing settings on the transmitter: optimised speech intelligibility thanks to switchable compression and treble emphasis
- Treble emphasis can be individually set
- Cordless mobility of up to 12 m within a room thanks to the infra-red transmission
- Large, ergonomically shaped volume control and balance control on the receiver
- Perfectly fitting and flexible ear pads ensure maximum wearing comfort
- Receiver switches on and off automatically
- Receiver can be placed on the transmitter’s charger facing in either direction
- LEDs provide visual signals of individual control processes
- Clear product labelling
- Lithium polymer battery technology ensures a long operating time of up to 12 hours
- Integrated charging compartment in transmitter for spare battery