Sleek and elegant, the inductive charger recharges Cellion Primax 5 or 7 hearing aids. After a full charge, the hearing aids deliver 24 hours of continuous outstanding hearing with unlimited streaming.
LED indicators clearly display the status of both hearing aid power cells. During the charging cycle, the charger even dehumidifies the hearing aids for better care and longer service life of the devices.
The Cellion charger uses the widely used USB connector.
Cellion Charger Features
- LED indicators – Three LEDs show the different statuses of the charging progress.
- Auto on/off – For total convenience, Cellion Primax automatically turns off when charging begins and is reactivated when removed.
- Superior inductive charging – No temperamental charging contacts to align, Cellion Primax simply lays in the cradle and automatically starts charging.
- Light and compact – A smaller footprint than a business card and lightweight construction make the charger ultra-portable.
- Fast charging – Only four hours for a full charge. A 30-minute top-up provides seven hours of use.
- Dehumidifying action – The charger gently dehumidifies Cellion primax during the charging cycle.