tele-health home fitting Audiology
Our Tele-Health Home Fitting Service is the new, revolutionary method in providing
clients options on how they receive their audiology service that fits their needs the best.
**10% oFf Tele-Health Hearing Aids**
Take an extra 10% OFF our already low online prices. Use promo code 10telehealth. Promo ends on 31 April 2018
The Hearing Care Shop offers the latest Tele-Health Home Fitted hearing aid solution for clients wanting an easy, hassle free fitting in the comfort of their home. All you need is a wireless broadband connection, and we provide the rest to ensure you have a seamless fitting and follow up experience.
Tele-Health is a health revolution used by more and more people seeking easier and quicker access to health professionals and health services.
‘Tele-Health is the distribution of health-related services and information via electronic and telecommunication technologies. It allows long distance patient/clinician contact and care, advice, reminders, education, intervention, monitoring and remote admissions’.
In Australia, the delivery of audiological services has benefited greatly from Tele-Health, especially in the testing of children’s hearing in remote areas. Now hearing aid prescriptions are receiving the benefits of Tele-Health technologies.
Don’t take just our word for it, have a quick read of the reviews to see how happy our Tele-Health Fitted customers have been.
major benefit of Tele-Health hearing aids:
• REAL WORLD PROGRAMMING. Normally hearing aids are programmed in a clinical environment that often does not replicate real world sounds such as the home. Tele-Health allows the audiologist to truly personalise hearing aid settings in the sound environment they are mostly used, such as the home or work environment.
• REAL TIME PROGRAMMING. Real-time programming enables the audiologist to adjust your hearing aid settings immediately based on your feedback. You get to experience your hearing aids in your real environment, so you can have a walk around your home or work, listen to the TV, speak with others in the house, etc, to ensure the programming and setting of your hearing aids reflect your environment.
• ACCESS TO AUDIOLOGIST. Tele-Health supported hearing aids are prescribed by audiologists. The audiologists are trained in delivering best hearing health outcomes from Tele-Health supported hearing aids.
• SUPPORT. Tele-Health prescribed hearing aids are backed by thorough support tools. These support tools include video instructions, counselling tools, and service reminders, all designed to ensure the best outcomes from hearing aids.
• EASIER ACCESS TO CARE. Tele-health hearing aids can offer easier access to hearing health care. This is particularly true for people who need to travel great distances to attend a clinic, have health issues that make travel difficult for them or work full time and are unable to visit clinics during the weekday.
• QUALITY ASSURANCE. Tele-Health supported hearing aids can receive service alerts and updates for best quality assurance.
Whether you are new to hearing aids or an experienced user, our Tele-Health Home Fitting Service is suitable for all.
ALL TELE-HEALTH HEARING AIDS COME WITH A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND TRIAL PERIOD SO YOU CAN BE SURE THEY ARE THE BEST FIT FOR YOU.
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- 3 week trial period for your hearing aid
- Remote online home fitting appointment with our experienced in-house audiologist
- Unlimited aftercare support via online and phone with our in-house audiologist in the first year
- FREE - electronic UV drying kit (RRP $120) for pair
- FREE - two year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- Partner Clinic referral - option for in-clinic service and support (extra charge)