Buy Online, With Local Support
We know that the correct hearing aid can make your life easier, more comfortable, and more enjoyable. But making sure you find the best solution to your hearing loss isn’t always simple.
Luckily, The Hearing Care Shop is here to make it easier.
Whether you just need some advice on hearing loss or are ready to purchase a hearing aid, we’ll provide you with all the support you need – both online and in-person through our network of over 200 Partner Clinics.
How We Support Your Online Purchase
We understand that you might have some reservations about buying a hearing aid online. That’s why we’ve made sure your journey to better hearing is as simple and seamless as possible.
With The Hearing Care Shop, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Get customised feedback on your hearing loss, with our online hearing test and an analysis of your audiogram results.
- Receive professional advice from a qualified audiologist on which hearing aid is best suited to you, based on:
- your hearing loss level and other health conditions
- your personal circumstances, to ensure your hearing aid is right for your lifestyle
- your ear shape, size and function, so your hearing aid fits comfortably
- Visit a local Partner Clinic to support your online purchase, where you can speak to a clinician, have your device expertly fitted and programmed, and benefit from ongoing aftercare.
- Take advantage of HUGE discounts by buying online – in fact, you could save up to $3200 on hearing aids from The Hearing Care Shop, with NO hidden fees!
More About our Partner Clinics
Although The Hearing Care Shop is online, we are trusted and supported by a network of over 200 Partner Clinics across Australia. That means we can connect you with a local hearing care expert for professional, face-to-face support, at a location that’s convenient to you.
Mackay to Brisbane, Gosford to Sydney, Geelong, Hobart or Perth – wherever you are, you’ll have the support of an audiology clinic with qualified clinicians who can advise on hearing loss and hearing aids, fit and program your device, and provide ongoing aftercare.
So you can enjoy all the benefits of buying online – with the assurance of local support.