It can be overwhelming figuring out where to start addressing a possible hearing loss. If you live in Australia, you’ll want to take advantage of the services provided by The Hearing Care Shop and its Partner Clinics. So if you think you’re experiencing hearing loss, here’s where to start:
Step 1) Get your hearing assessed
With The Hearing Care Shop, you have a series of options. You can take our online hearing test, get a hearing test at one of our local Partner Clinics in your area, or send us an audiogram of your recent hearing assessment.
Step 2) Receive expert advice from either the Partner Clinic or our in-house audiologist
about what hearing solutions are the best ones for your situation. You can also use our in-house expertise to get quote comparisons or a second opinion if you’ve been to an audiology clinic already.
Step 3) Go to one of our Partner Clinics in your area and start your free trial
The Hearing Care Shop is the only online store that has over 200 audiology Partner Clinics located throughout the nation. As your online store, you can benefit from the savings online in addition to the service provided by the Partner Clinic. You’ll meet with a qualified clinician who will get to know your hearing situation and what you need from a hearing device on your journey to better hearing. Our Partner Clinics provides the full range of audiology service
- Qualified professionals will fit and program hearing aids from The Hearing Care Shop.
- Your Partner Clinic will also provide ongoing aftercare and support services for your hearing aid.
Some more facts about the Hearing Care Shop’s partners:
- The Hearing Care Shop only uses established, reputable audiology clinics with a demonstrated track record of excellence.
- All of our Partner Clinics are fully accredited by Australia’s Office of Hearing Services (OHS) to provide government funded hearing services to pensioners and veterans.
- All of our partners are members of professional organisations such as Audiology Australia, the Hearing Aid Audiometrist Society of Australia (HAAS), and the Australian College of Audiology (ACAud).
Founded by an audiologist with over 25 years of experience, the Hearing Care Shop is headquartered in Crows Nest, Sydney.
In addition to our Partner Clinics and an in-house audiologist, The Hearing Care Shop has a caring and knowledgeable support staff that will help you find the hearing solutions that you need.
If you have any questions about how to get started when it comes to getting help for your hearing loss, or if you would like to book a face-to-face appointment to have your hearing tested by one of our Partner Clinics, please contact us.