DREAM is Widex’s latest hearing aid for those who demand the best. In even the most complex listening situations like a family dinner, DREAM is the best choice. It is also perfect for letting you focus on speech in noisy environments.
Widex Dream 110 is the basic, low-range level of the Widex Dream range of hearing aids.
More words and clearer speech
Thanks to new technology that preserves the human voice, you can actively enjoy conversations. So from a crowded restaurant to a noisy concert, DREAM helps you follow the conversation, not the noise.
Hear high-frequency sounds
With DREAM, high-pitched sounds like birdsong or speech are automatically moved down to regions where you can hear them clearly.
Enjoy TV, music or listening to your mobile
Dream can be easily combined with our DEX assistive listening devices, so you can enjoy watching echo-free television, listening to music or using your mobile phone – all completely wirelessly. You can also easily connect to FM streaming and to a landline telephone with crystal-clear sound streaming directly to your hearing aids.
Dream Passion 110 Performance
The Passion 110 is best in the following listening circumstances:
- One-on-One conversations
- Watching TV
- Theatres, lectures and movies
Hearing Aid Style
The Passion 110 RIC is a Receiver in the Canal (RIC) style. The compact case housing the electronics is located behind the ear and excludes the speakers. The speaker, also known as the receiver, is located at the end of an ultra-thin sound wire that travels into your ear canal.
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
Visit your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.