The Widex BEYOND Fusion 440 hearing aid launched in March 2017. It is the premium, top-level range of hearing aid, its technology far superior than the 330, 220 and 110.
Widex BEYOND provides seamless connection to you iPhone for streaming sounds directly to your hearing aid and allowing you to control and personalise your settings to fit your comfort level and environment. Even helps you to locate your hearing aids if lost!
Widex have made great improvements with the new BEYOND device.
30% Better Speech Understanding in Wind
The SMARTWIND Manager in the BEYOND™ hearing aid has the best wind noise algorithm in the industry.
It significantly reduces wind noise annoyance, while increasing speech understanding.
More Power for Longer
The BEYOND™ hearing aid consumes less power than other similar hearing aids available – so you can hear and stream for longer.
Crystal Clear Sound in All Listening Situations
The BEYOND™ hearing aid gives you incredibly advanced overall sound quality. It optimises sound based on your environment – so you don’t have to find the most ideal listening conditions: they’re created for you no matter where you are.
BEYOND Features – Made for your iPhone
Made for you
With the free iPhone app, you can adjust sound settings and listening preferences, use personal pictures and even create sound templates for specific listening situations – such as being at a restaurant or with family and friends.
- Adjust volume on two hearing aids individually
- Choose between clarity of speech and comfort
- Select directionality of microphones
Personalise the App
- Create programs with your own name and picture
- Access help in connecting and troubleshooting
- Locate your hearing aids if lost
BEYOND 440 Performance
- One-on-One conversations
- Watching TV
- Theatres, lectures and movies
- Mobile Phone
- Small group conversations
- Busy Restaurant
- Large Gatherings | Big Crowds
- In significantly loud, noisy environments such as shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
Hearing Aid Style
The Widex BEYOND Fusion 440 RIC is a Receiver in the Canal (RIC) style. The compact case housing the electronics is located behind the ear and excludes the speakers. The speaker, also known as the receiver, is located at the end of an ultra-thin sound wire that travels into your ear canal.
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
Visit your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.