The Siemens CARAT is one of their larger RIC (receiver in canal) style and ideal for people who demand a larger hearing aid with longer battery life. Equipped with a housing that provides perfect wearing comfort, Carat is available in two versions to meet almost every wearing need and preference. Carat models are rechargeable while Carat A models are DAI-ready to connect to FM systems and stream sound directly into your ears.
The Siemens Carat Binax 7 is the ultimate, top-tier level hearing aid in the range, suitable for mild to profound hearing loss. It has 48 channels and 6 programs.
The Carat can be easily controlled by the touchConrol App on Andriod or iOS smartphones.
The Carat Binax 7 is the Premium, top-range level of hearing aid.
- A superior binaural listening experience
- Premium wireless connectivity for absolutely convenient control
- A tinnitus noiser to help manage tinnitus
- Advanced BestSound™ Technology
- Directional microphones to help you to focus on conversation
- Rechargeable – the eCharger charges and dehumidifies the hearing aid overnight
- The Direct Audio Input option for Carat A models: Carat A models’ standard battery compartment can be exchanged for one with a connection for Direct Audio Input. The DAI-ready version allows connection to FM systems and streams sound directly into your ears. This is especially helpful in noisy environments, such as classrooms.
Binax 7 Performance
The Binax 7 is best in the following listening circumstances
- One-on-One conversations
- Watching TV
- Theatres, lectures and movies
- Mobile Phone
- Small group conversations
- Busy Restaurant
- Large Gatherings | Big Crowds
- In significantly loud, noisy environments such as shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
Visit your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.