Phonak Cros II will transmit sound and voices to let your good ear hear for both your ears. It is the hearing aid for single-sided deafness. If you have good hearing in one ear and non-hearing in the other, then CROS II will work for you.
The Cros II will pair with any Phonak Audeo-V or Bolero-V hearing aid, so you can have the same colour range as the V (Venture) hearing aid family.
CROS stands for ‘Contralateral Routing of Signal’ and consists of two parts:
- the CROS aid with a microphone to pick up sounds and voices from the non hearing ear and wirelessly transmit them to the hearing aid
- the hearing aid to receive the signal from the non hearing ear and play it to your good ear
With the Cross II, it:
- enables you to have a conversation in quiet and noisy surroundings without having to reposition yourself
- allows you to respond to people when they talk to you on the side you can’t hear from
- requires no surgical procedures
- can be worn without it being noticed
Hearing Aid Style
The Phonak Cros II is available in 2 different styles dependant on your level of hearing loss, hand dexterity and personal preference.
- CROS II-312
- Micro, near invisible on all ears
- Battery consumption for typical user approx 10-12 days
- CROS II-13
- Slightly larger model
- Ideal for those with poorer eye sight and handling difficulty
- Has a volume control button
- Battery consumption for typical user approx 18-21 days
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
Visit your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.