Oticon Opn 3 MiniRite hearing aid is the latest and basic level of technology available from Oticon.
A breakthrough in handling multiple speakers
OpenSound Navigator™ in Oticon Opn hearing aid expertly manages multiple speech and noise sources so you can focus on a conversation while staying attentive to people and things around you and switch focus to what you want to hear.
Traditional hearing technology isolates one speaker in the front and closes down all other sounds. OpenSound Navigator scans your environment 100 times per second, 360 degrees to analyse and balance every sound individually, making them accessible but not disturbing so you enjoy a fuller, more natural soundscape.
Enjoy easy, direct wireless connections to external devices without compromising on sound quality.
With TwinLink™, for the first time, two dedicated communication systems operate in one hearing aid. One system lets your hearing aids talk to each other for accurate spatial awareness so you can identify where sounds are coming from. A second system communicates wirelessly with external devices such as iPhone®, smartphones, TV, computers and more. The benefits of both systems are – better hearing and hassle-free connectivity with low battery consumption.
The Oticon ON App lets you adjust volume, switch programs and check battery level. The app also offers a convenient “find my hearing aid” search feature, counselling advice and links to user instructions.
Hearing Aid Style
The Opn Mini RITE is a Receiver in the Ear style. The compact case housing the electronics is located behind the ear, whilst the speaker (receiver) is located at the end of an ultra-thin sound wire that travels into your ear canal.
Oticon Opn 3 Features
Opn 3 is the advanced hearing aid in the range.
- 48 channels
- 12 fitting bands
- Wireless/Bluetooth connectivity
Opn 3 Performance
The Oticon Opn 3 is best in the following listening circumstances:
- One-on-One conversations
- Watching TV
- Theatres, lectures and movies
- Mobile Phone
- Small group conversations
- In moderately loud, noisy environments such as shopping centres, meetings and outdoors
- Custom programming of hearing aid
- Trial period for your hearing aid
- Fitting appointment with an experienced clinician
- Two aftercare appointments in the first year
- FREE - one year's supply of batteries
- FREE - one year's supply of wax guards, domes and cleaning kit
- FREE - all checks and cleaning of aids at partner clinic, for life!
- 30-day return and refund period
- 36 months' manufacturer's warranty
- 12 months' manufacturer's insurance for loss or damage*
* Manufacturer conditions and excess applies, plus fitting fee. Not applicable for all models.
Begin your hearing aid trial
Visit your local Partner Clinic, where an experienced clinician will custom-program your hearing aid – and you’ll be all set to start your trial.
Not happy with your device? No problem! Simply return it for a refund.