Hearing Services for Pensioners and Veterans
As a Pensioner or Veteran, you may be eligible for government assistance with hearing services at one of our 230 Partner Clinics, via the Office of Hearing Services (OHS).
With the OHS Voucher Program, you could be entitled to:
- A FREE hearing test, assessment and consultation
- A range of FREE or subsidised hearing aids
- FREE hearing aid fitting and ongoing aftercare appointments
- A range of FREE assistive listening devices, such as TV headphones
- Government subsidies for annual battery and maintenance service
Complete form to be Contacted
To find out whether you’re eligible or to request a transfer to a new clinic, simply fill out the form below, or call 1300 919 664.